In times like this, students are bound to ask the following questions concerning the date when the gce 2021 examination shall begin for both written and practical session. GCE 2021 shall begin on the 31st of May 2021 with practicals and ends on the 10th of July 2021 with the written session. The examination shall include writing and practical in O/L, A/L, ITC and ATC
Possible questions include:
- When will the gce 2021 begin?
- When will the GCE 2021 be written?
- When does GCE 2021 practical begins?
- When are they starting writing GCE 2021?
- GCE 2021 timetable.
- GCE 2021 writing timetable.
- GCE 2021 practical timetable.
- Examination timetable for GCE 2021.
- When does GCE 2021 ends?
- What is the starting and ending date for gce 2021?
- When will gce ITC 2021 begin?
- When will gce atc 2021 begin?
- When will gce o/l 2021 begin?
- When will GCE a/l 2021 begin?
GCE 2021 Examination Phases.
The GCE 2021 examination shall be conducted in 2 different educational system and at 2 different levels. The two different educational systems are;
- GCE 2021 Examination for General Education, which is made up of the GCE 2021 Ordinary Level (O/L) and the GCE 2021 Advanced Level (A/L).
- GCE 2021 Examination for Technical and Vocational Education (TVE), which is made up GCE 2021 Iintermediate Technical Certificate (ITC) and GCE 2021 Advanced Technical Certificate (ATC).
The examination shall take place in two phases which will includes;
- The practical session; which shall begin from the 31st of May 2021 and ends on the 24th of June 2021.
- And the writing session; which shall begin from the 29th of June 2021 and ends on the 10th of July 2021.
Types of GCE 2021 Timetable
As examination for the GCE begins to draw near, students are left wondering asking many questions.
Normarlly after each student registers for the GCE 2021 examination, two timetables are being issued.
- One is called the GCE 2021 General timetable, which contains all subjects subjects for all levels with writing dates.
- While the Other one is called, the candidate’s GCE 2021 indivual timeble, which contains only the subjects and writing dates for a particular candidate. The individual timetable also carries the students personal information such as name, photo and candidate number. The students are required to present their individual timetable before being allowed to enter the examination hall during the examination period.
- The Morning session which begins at 8:00 am.
- And Evening session which begins at 1:00 pm.
Students are required to be present in the writing center at least 30 minutes before examination begins. Any student who comes above 30 minutes late is not allowed to write the examination.
Both the General and Individual timetable for the GCE 2021 examination carries the following information.
- Names of subjects.
- Date of witten.
- Starting time.
- Ending time.
- Duration for each subject.
The GCE 2021 session of the GCE shall begin with practicals on the 31st of May 2021 and ends with written part on the 10th of July 2021.
Below is the timetable for the practical and written parts of the examination for 2021 GCE at the General Education.